Saturday, May 1, 2010

212

YEAH! WOOHOO! THAS RIGHT! SAY WHAT?

I've lost 5 lbs in 4 days!

But how did you do it Staci?

EXERCISE?

HECK NO. I don't usually have time for that junk.

I started the infamous (in these parts anyway) PURIFICATION SYSTEM.

I wanted to keep it a secret at first, but now I'm too excited.

I know my last post said 215... but I had gained a couple pounds in the last little while that bumped me back to 217.

It's a detoxification program. Does it guarantee weight loss? No. Will it happen most likely? Well sure. Here's how it runs:

It does have a protein powder and whole food fiber powder that you have to eat x2 a day(GROSS!!) in a fruit shake. You can eat as many vegetables as you want, fruit is slightly limited per fruit. (You can only eat so many strawberries, blueberries, etc.-- However, you can eat as many different fruits as you want.) The only madhouse is that you have to eat twice as many vegetables as fruits. So that definitely keeps my fruit intake in check. haha.

Also you can have 1/2 cup COOKED of brown rice a day (Or 1 cup of lentils--NASTY!)

I still take my supplements and the "SP Cleanse" which is part of the detox. After 7 days I get to switch to "Green Food" (No idea why, haha). But this program is intended to be a detox. It is meant to help you appreciate non-processed, "RAW" foods, vegetables and fruits. It tries to help you understand how important these foods are to keeping your body healthy and cleansing.

Anywho, I lost 2 lbs. the first day, and have lost one every day after that so far.

It's only day 5 (out of 21-- on day 11 I can eat Chicken! Yea!) But I'm excited it's helping to get rid of all the old meds that have been cloggin my organs for years. I want to be healthier, but I also want to fit into my old clothes. I have 5 boxes of clothes awaiting my weight loss. Right now I have 3 pairs of pants, about 2 skirts, and about 5 shirts that fit me. It's quite sad.

However, we have found ways to keep me eating. Andrew, the most wonderful husband ever, uses the prescribed 100% extra virgin olive oil to fry me a 1/2 of a sweet potatoe. It's so good witha tiny shake of sea salt. MMPH! It's like the dessert for my day. It's extra yummy.

Anywho, I'll let you know the updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment