Friday, February 5, 2010

216

So, I promised myself that if I "magically" lost 10 lbs, I would start a blog on my weight loss goals... and hopefully, success!!

So, here's how it all started.

I started working in Bryan's Chiropractic office late November, and from there, I started my "supplemental program" sometime in December. I know it's only 10 lbs, but I'm still excited!

Here's the changes Andrew and I have made in our diets that have helped us:

*We only eat out for dinner once a week (date night)
*We try to only eat out for lunch once a week.
*We take our "intestinal cleanse" seriously. :)

Anywho, we are still pluggin' away, and Andrew has lost some pounds as well. He actually fits back in the clothes we wore when we were first dating! Lucky beast!

Anyways, I'm hoping to lose more so that I can fit back into clothes I did when Andrew & I were first dating as well! It would be great and especially help me boost my ego!


-STACI

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I want in :) I'm going to try harder, but it's well... Hard! I'm proud of you and my bro. I did play Volleyball today though. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete